Sunday, December 9, 2012

HGGMP Pictures

Holy Gardens Memorial Park - A Special Place for Remembering Loved Ones



"I listen and I forget, I see and remember, I experience and I understand" - a Chinese proverb



New face of HGGMP office.
Visit us at Barangay Barandal Calamba Laguna
near Brgy. Barandal Hall


MT Homer Orca take over to JV partner controller, Ms. Lot, 
on explaining HGMP's products and services.
Picture show that Mr. Guevarra and her mother looking at our facebook fanpage 
as we are showing them a sample of our Interment services 


Goodnight for Holy Gardens Greenhills Staff
Highlight of HGGMP chapel.
One of the pride of HGMP in Calamba



Ms. Cherryl while explaining HGMP's prime (Ashcrypt) to our customer. 
Customer pay downpayment after the tripping





Lawn 1 after it has lawnmower ed





Trimmed topiary at HGGMP entrance








HGGMP entrance







 Christmas Lights at Holy Gardens Greenhills Memorial Park!


No comments:

Post a Comment