Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day Quotes

                                         


From Simran Khurana site

Here are top 10 Father's Day quotes. I am moved by these quotes; they make me think about the virtues of fathers. How do you feel about your dad? Are you looking for quotes that aptly describe fathers? Given below are the most eloquent quotes appreciating the goodness of fathers.

1. William Shakespeare

It is a wise father that knows his own child.
Ads
Looking for share quotesFree live share news and prices plus get free UK share chartswww.ADVFN.com/ShareQuotes
Inspiring quotesFind Inspiring Quotes On Facebook. Sign Up & Connect Today For Free!www.Facebook.com
One Man's StoryLife was good but then it started falling apart. Then dad died.www.thoughts-about-god.com

2. J. August Strindberg

That is the thankless position of the father in the family-the provider for all, and the enemy of all.

3. Ruth E. Renkel

Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

4. George Washington

Father I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little hatchet.

5. T. S. Eliot

Those who trust us educate us.

6. Mark Twain

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

7. Bartrand Hubbard

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

8. Charles Wadsworth

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
Ads
The Proverbs of SolomonPractical, hard-hitting, spiritual comments on each verse of Proverbs.www.LetGodBeTrue.com
Looking for Love Poems?Love Poems is on Facebook. Sign up now!www.Facebook.com

9. Enid Bagnold

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.

10. Sigmund Freud

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
Simran Khurana
Simran Khurana
Quotations Guide

Happy Father's Day Quotes

1 comment:

  1. Loved the quotes, by these we can show our fathers how much we appreciate and love them, for without them..we'd surely be not existing here...they are half of the person we are...everyday should be a father's day because they deserve to be loved and cherished always!

    ReplyDelete