Saturday, January 18, 2014

VIPs came home for the funeral of wife of the Bokal of Rizal from this town

Getting higher and stronger

Rizal Philippines | January 18, 2014

We attended the viewing/wake of the late wife of a Bokal of Rizal from this town.  Many VIPs came.  One of them was a retired generala kababata, he graduated from PMA, and became an INP general which later became PNP.  He married a sister of a veteran senator from the north.  I correctly guessed that the sports car parked near the house of the deceased was theirs, because of the plate number.  I told them that deaths are occasion for reunion.  I met him after 30 years.

During the funeral, I saw that the Housing Finance Agency formerly with ERC and a former representative from this province, joined the funeral procession.  I learned that he was a classmate of the deceased.  The deceased is a cousin of a former deputy director of PNP who also ran for candidacy in this town


No comments:

Post a Comment