Friday, January 18, 2013

Live as if it was the last day of your life, dream as if you will live forever

Holy Gardens Memorial Park - A Special Place where our Loved Ones are Remembered in a Special Way

In the book by Og Mandino, the World's Greatest Salesman,  the scroll number 5 tells us to live as if it were the last day of your life.  Live life to the fullest.  Savor every minute and time with your loved ones.  Live that you may not have regrets.

Somewhere we read too, that when we dream (or learn) it is as if we live forever.

In a movie I watched during a bus travel from the north Holy Gardens, I saw the ending of a movie where the father's legacy rang  in the ears of the hero:   "Do no put a space for fear in your heart. Live courageously.  Live life to the full, so that when the time for you to go comes, you do not ask for extension, nor would you want to live longer.  You do not fear death because you have courage nor would you have regret because you lived your life fully."

1 comment:

  1. One day, at the middle of our meeting, my boss told me about the end of the world that supposed to happen last December 21, 2012 and then ask me what if it will be next month or next week, I said "wag naman sana" which makes me realize that I would've not say that or even think that way, because, If I live my life like it is the last day that I will breath and feel the sun, never that I will have any regret or fear of dying.

    Live, laugh, love.

    Live your life to the fullest so when someone told you if tomorrow will be the end of the world, you can answer, "so be it."


    homer orca

    ReplyDelete