Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Interior of the Molo Church

Setting the Standards In Memorialization


The Molo church interior: (This is a continuation of my blog on Molo Church in Iloilo)  I am just sharing my travel log as I failed to bike today, August 29, 20ll, Sunday, as I am in Iloilo on a business trip with my family



                                                        The Old Confession box

                                                        Geometric Tile Design

                                                          The Old Pulpit - Not Used Now

                                                        One of the Many Saints Guarding Us


                                                       Church's Retablo and Frescoes











                                                        The Church Faithful






It was simply beautiful.  A journey back to the past.  Hail to Christianity!








Tributes for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment